Corporate and Commercial Department
Osama’s practice covers a broad range of general corporate matters with more than 23 years of experience, including counseling public and privately held companies, as well as representing venture capital and investment banking firms, in private and public financing transactions.
He has experience providing strategic guidance to investors concerning shareholder activism, proxy contests, corporate governance and other related matters.
He regularly represents corporate and private equity clients from across industries and jurisdictions in their highest-stakes public and private M&A transactions.
Osama has built a preeminent corporate practice that spans the full spectrum of M&A matters, with a focus on complex transactions for leading global companies. His extensive deal work includes:
· Consolidations “merger and acquisitions”
· Special committees and conflict of interest transactions
· Going-private transactions
· Divisional carve-out transactions and cross-border M&A
· Shareholder activism and takeover defense counseling
Aleppo University, 1994. LL. B